Sunday, September 9, 2012

Holiday Home Times Interview

Wonders of wonders, people other than just my mother read this blog. The good folks over at Holiday Home Times stumbled across my ramblings and decided to interview me about expat life in Penang. (If you haven't figured it out yet, I am really enjoying myself.) Holiday Home Times features news, tips, and articles for holiday homeowners, investors, retirees, and vacationers in Asia.

Check out my interview that covers everything from tourist destinations, nightlife, and dining to real estate and retiring in beautiful Penang, the Pearl of the Orient.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's fantastic! You are a talented writer and it's no surprise people are noticing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Niki. You are too kind. I wish I had your awesome photography skills.

      Delete

I read each and every comment. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. Comment moderation is on, so your comment may not appear immediately.

Web Analytics